This site is a summary of some of my work. If you are interested in anything you see here or having a piece commissioned, please email me at: benjaminpaintings[at]gmail[dot]com.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Palm Tree Series



I decided that I would do a few paintings that would be appealing to the masses but add my own unique flair to them. Keeping to the island style, I thought it would be cool to do a series of palm trees (color and black and white). They're very simplistic but very relaxing to look at. Just wanted to remind people of relaxing times in the islands I guess.


The black and white painting above was donated to a charity and sold through silent auction a while back. I really like this one as you can see a nice breeze moving the tree, making it alive. This is acrylic on canvas. 





This colored painting is inspired from a scene in Punalu'u on the North East side of O'ahu. It's a very quiet town. Far away from the busy Honolulu chaos. It's a very relaxing place and that's what I was looking to capture in this painting. Acrylic on Canvas. Still available.


I have several other palm tree paintings that I will be adding here soon.


Aloha, 
Benjamin